KOL vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, 15th Match: Indian Premier League [STATS]
KOL vs CSK Dream11 Prediction, 15th Match Indian Premier League KOL vs CSK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team, – 21 April 2021 – Match preview, playing11 & Stats.
We will provide you a probable playing11, team squad, and Dream11 prediction Match Preview, Dream11 Fantasy cricket Team, and tips – We also provide live match score updates and match status here.
In this article, we will provide you a match Preview of today’s match that will be played among KOL vs CSK.
Today’s Match Prediction of KOL vs CSK Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, Indian Premier League, 2021.
Kolkata Knight Riders are set to take on Chennai Super Kings on Wednesday, 21 April 2021, at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. If you are looking for KOL vs CSK Dream11 Prediction & live cricket score then you are at the right place.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings Match Preview
Chennai Super Kings Team Preview
The Chennai Super Kings are arrived here after winning their last game against Rajasthan Royals by 45 runs and the top performer for Chennai Super Kings in that game was – Faf du Plessis scored 33 Runs in 17 balls, Moeen Ali scored 26 runs in 20 balls, and Ambati Rayudu scored 27 runs in 17 balls while in the bowling department Moeen Ali plucked 3 wickets, Ravindra Jadeja and Sam Curran plucked 2 wickets each
- The Chennai Super Kings currently placed at 3rd position in the league stage with two wins and one loss
- Chennai Super Kings have won their last 2 matches.
- Chennai Super Kings’ Moeen Ali has scored 36, 46 & 26 runs in his last 3 matches.
Kolkata Knight Riders Team Preview
On the other hand, Kolkata Knight Riders are arrived here after losing their last game against Royal Challengers Bangalore by 38 runs and the top performer for Kolkata Knight Riders in that game was – Andre Russell scored 31 Runs in 20 balls, Eoin Morgan (C) scored 29 runs in 23 balls, and Shakib Al Hasan scored 26 runs in 25 balls while in the bowling department Varun Chakravarthy plucked 2 wickets, Pat Cummins and Prasidh Krishna plucked 1 wicket each
- Kolkata Knight Riders currently placed at 5th position in the league stage with one win and lose two matches
- Kolkata Knight Riders’ Nitish Rana has been the team’s top run-scorer in 2 of their last 3 matches. Nitish Rana has scored 80 & 57 in 2 of his last 3 matches.
- Kolkata Knight Riders have lost their last 2 matches.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings Match Details
|Match||Kolkata Knight Riders Vs Chennai Super Kings, Indian Premier League|
|Date||21 April 2021 (IST)|
|Time||7:30 PM (IST)|
|Venue||Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai|
Head To Head Match (Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings)
The Chennai Super Kings have won three of their last five matches against the Kolkata Knight Riders. Last season they won one each with the Super Kings winning the last match by six wickets. In the Last 3 years, both teams played a total of six matches, and here Kolkata Knight Riders win three matches but on the other hand, Chennai Super Kings also win three matches
KOL vs CSK Head to Head – (Last five matches)
Kolkata Knight Riders will play their match against Chennai Super Kings.
Kolkata Knight Riders have played five matches, won two, and lost three matches.
Chennai Super Kings have played five matches, won four, and lost one match.
- Kolkata Knight Riders: 2(W) | 3(L) | 0(D)
- Chennai Super Kings: 4(W) | 1(L) | 0(D)
KOL vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Pitch Report of Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
The match between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings will play at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai – here you will get last 3 yr stats of Wankhede cricket ground, Mumbai, India
- 1st Batting Average Score – 164 (Last 3 Yr)
- 1st Batting win Percentage – 35.56%
- Highest Score Chased – 228
- Wickets Taking Ratio – Pace 71.43% || Spin 28.57%
Probable Playing 11 For Kolkata Knight Riders & Team News
- Shubman Gill
- Nitish Rana
- Rahul Tripathi
- Eoin Morgan (C)
- Dinesh Karthik (WK)
- Shakib Al Hasan
- Andre Russell
- Pat Cummins
- Harbhajan Singh
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Prasidh Krishna
Kolkata Knight Riders Team News and Combination
- Shakib Al Hasan has yet to fire in the opening three matches. He could be replaced by Sunil Narine.
- Their other three internationals player are Andre Russell, Pat Cummins and Eoin Morgan have all performed in previous matches.
- Nitish Rana and Shubman Gill expected to open the inning for KOL and Rahul Tripathi will follow them at no. 3
- Eoin Morgan (C), Dinesh Karthik (WK), Shakib Al Hasan, and Andre Russell have duties to score runs in middle-order batting
- while in the bowling department, Harbhajan Singh, Varun Chakravarthy, Shakib Al Hasan, Pat Cummins, Prasidh Krishna, and Andre Russell have duties to plucked wickets
Kolkata Knight Riders Squad
Eoin Morgan, Shivam Mavi, Sandeep Warrier, Kuldeep Yadav, Shakib Al Hasan, Sunil Narine, Vaibhav Arora, Lockie Ferguson, Ben Cutting, Tim Seifert, Karun Nair, Sheldon Philip Jackson, Venkatesh Iyer, Dinesh Karthik, Harbhajan Singh, Pat Cummins, Andre Russell, Prasidh Krishna, Shubman Gill, Nitish Rana, Pawan Negi, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, Varun Chakravarthy, Rahul Tripathi, Gurkeerat Singh Mann
Probable Playing 11 For Chennai Super Kings & Team News
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Faf du Plessis
- Moeen Ali
- Suresh Raina
- Ambati Rayudu
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Sam Curran
- MS Dhoni (WK/C)
- Shardul Thakur
- Dwayne Bravo
- Deepak Chahar
Chennai Super Kings Team News and Combination
- The Chennai Super Kings under the captaincy of MS Dhoni has usually been very consistent.
- They don’t make multiple changes unless absolutely necessary.
- They are likely to be unchanged for this match also.
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis expected to open the inning for CSK and Moeen Ali will follow them at no. 3
- Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (WK/C), and Sam Curran have duties to score runs in middle-order batting
- while in the bowling department, Deepak Chahar, Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, and Moeen Ali have duties to plucked wickets
Chennai Super Kings Squad
MS Dhoni, Ambati Rayudu, KM Asif, Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Faf du Plessis, Imran Tahir, Narayan Jagadeesan, Karn Sharma, Lungi Ngidi, Mitchell Santner, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, Ravindra Jadeja, Robin Uthappa, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Sam Curran, Shardul Thakur, Suresh Raina, Moeen Ali, Krishnappa Gowtham, Cheteshwar Pujara, Harishankar Reddy, C Hari Nishanth, Bhagath Varma, Jason Behrendorff
KOL vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Team for [Grand League]
Team - 1
- Wicket-Keeper: D Karthik
- Batsmen: S Raina, F d Plessis, R Tripathi, E Morgan
- All-Rounders: R Jadeja, S Al Hasan, M Ali
- Bowlers: P Krishna, P Cummins, V Chakravarthy
Team - 2
- Wicket-Keeper: D Karthik, MS Dhoni
- Batsmen: A Rayadu, N Rana, S Gill, R Gaikwad
- All-Rounders: A Russell, S Curran
- Bowlers: D Bravo, D Chahar, S Thakur
Team - 3
- Wicket-Keeper: D Karthik
- Batsmen: A Rayadu, F du Plessis, N Rana, R Tripathi
- All-Rounders: A Russell, M Ali
- Bowlers: P Krishna, D Chahar, S Thakur, P Cummins
Team - 4
- Wicket-Keeper: MS Dhoni
- Batsmen: S Raina, E morgan, S Gill, R Gaikwad
- All-Rounders: R Jadeja, S Curran, S Al Hasan
- Bowlers: D Bravo, H Singh, V Chakravarthy
KOL vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Team for [Small League]
- Wicket-Keeper: D Karthik
- Batsmen: A Rayadu, F du Plessis, N Rana, S Gill
- All-Rounders: A Russell, M Ali, S Curran
- Bowlers: D Bravo, P Cummins, P Krishna
KOL vs CSK Dream11 Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain Prediction
- M Ali – 292 Fantasy Points
- N Rana – 228 Fantasy Points
- F du Plessis – 122 Fantasy Points
- A Russell – 238 Fantasy Points
- Sam Curren – 172 Fantasy Points
Must have a player in your KOL vs CSK Dream 11 Team
Nitish Rana Runs 242 Average 48.40 (Last 5 match Performances)
Pat Cummins Wickets 10 Average 15.3 (Last 5 match Performances)
Who Will Win Today IPL Match Between KOL vs CSK, 15th Match?
WHO WILL WIN THIS MATCH
KOL to Win – 41% => BET ON BETWINNER
CSK to Win – 59% => BET ON BETWINNER
Match ODDS on Betwinner Odds
KOL to Win – 2.0 => BET ON BETWINNER
CSK to Win – 1.81 => BET ON BETWINNER
CSK is the Favourite to win this match
TEAM SCORE WHEN BATTING 1ST
Kolkata Knight Riders 156+ => BET ON BETWINNER
Chennai Super Kings 161+ => BET ON BETWINNER
TOP BATSMEN (TO RUNS SCORER)
Shubman Gill (Kolkata Knight Riders)
Moeen Ali (Chennai Super Kings)
TOP BOWLER (WICKETS TAKEN)
Varun Chakravarthy (Kolkata Knight Riders)
Deepak Chahar (Chennai Super Kings)
Place Your BET on BETWINNER (Use Promo Code: MYFINAL11 & Claim First Deposite bounce up to 8500INR)
Paytm, UPI & Bank Transfer Available for Deposite and Withdrawl money
At MyFinal11 we earn our revenue from advertising. as we have users from all over the globe. We would like to offer all users of myfinal11 the following advice and warning: Be aware that gambling laws vary between states and territories. Please check your local laws before engaging in any real money gambling. This text appears on every page on myfinal11 and we believe it is an important message. Myfinal11 is a free site and we will not ask you for money it’s just for fun. myfinal11 takes no responsibility for actions performed by its users outside of myfinal11 or on the sites of any of its advertised partners. Myfinal11 does not condone gambling in any way.