PBKS vs MI Dream11 Prediction, 17th Match: Indian Premier League [IPL 2021]
PBKS vs MI Dream11 Prediction, 17th Match Indian Premier League PBKS vs MI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Team, – 23 April 2021 – Match preview, playing11 & Stats.
We will provide you a probable playing11, team squad, and Dream11 prediction Match Preview, Dream11 Fantasy cricket Team, and tips – We also provide live match score updates and match status here.
In this article, we will provide you a match Preview of today’s match that will be played among PBKS vs MI.
Today’s Match Prediction of PBKS vs MI Dream11 Fantasy Cricket, Indian Premier League, 2021.
Mumbai Indians are set to take on Punjab Kings on Wednesday, 23 April 2021, at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, Chennai. If you are looking for PBKS vs MI Dream11 Prediction & live cricket score then you are at the right place.
Punjab Kings v Mumbai Indians Match Preview PBKS vs MI Dream11
Punjab Kings Team Preview
The Punjab Kings are arrived here after losing their last game against Sunrisers Hyderabad by 9 wickets and the top performer for Punjab Kings in that game was – Mayank Agarwal scored 22 Runs in 25 balls, Shahrukh Khan scored 22 runs in 17 balls, and Chris Gayle scored 15 runs in 17 balls while in the bowling department Fabian Allen plucked one wicket
- The Punjab Kings currently placed at 7th position in the league stage with one win
- KL Rahul has scored 91 & 61 runs in 2 of his last 4 innings.
- KL Rahul was the top run-scorer in the 2020 IPL.
- Punjab Kings have lost their last 3 matches.
Mumbai Indians Team Preview
On the other hand, Mumbai Indians are arrived here after losing their last game against Delhi Capitals by 6 wickets and the top performer for Mumbai Indians in that game was – Rohit Sharma (C) scored 44 Runs in 30 balls, Ishan Kishan scored 26 runs in 28 balls, and Suryakumar Yadav scored 24 runs in 15 balls while in the bowling department Jayant Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Rahul Chahar and Kieron Pollard plucked one wicket each
- Mumbai Indians currently placed at4th position in the league stage with two win
- Rohit Sharma has scored 43, 32 & 44 runs in his last 3 innings.
- Mumbai Indians have won 2 of their last 3 matches.
Punjab Kings v Mumbai Indians Match Details
|Match||Punjab Kings v Mumbai Indians, Indian Premier League|
|Date||23 April 2021 (IST)|
|Time||7:30 PM (IST)|
|Venue||MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, Chennai|
Head To Head Match (Punjab Kings v Mumbai Indians)
PBKS vs MI Head to Head – (Last five matches)
Mumbai Indians will play their match against Punjab Kings.
Mumbai Indians have played five matches, won three, and lost two matches.
Punjab Kings has played five matches, won one, and lost four matches.
- Mumbai Indians: 3(W) | 2(L) | 0(D)
- Punjab Kings: 4(W) | 1(L) | 0(D)
PBKS vs MI Dream11 Prediction: Pitch Report of MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, Chennai
The match between Punjab Kings v Mumbai Indians will play at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai, Chennai – here you will get last 3 yr stats of Wankhede cricket ground, Mumbai, India
- 1st Batting Average Score – 151 (Last 3 Yr)
- 1st Batting win Percentage – 56.25%
- Highest Score Chased – 176
- Wickets Taking Ratio – Pace 50.26% || Spin 49.74%
Probable Playing 11 For Mumbai Indians & Team News
- Rohit Sharma (C)
- Quinton de Kock (WK)/Chris Lynn
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Ishan Kishan
- Hardik Pandya
- Kieron Pollard
- Krunal Pandya
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Rahul Chahar
- Jayant Yadav
Mumbai Indians Team News and Combination
Chris Lynn might get a chance into the side as Quinton de Kock has failed to find any consistent form.
James Neesham is sure to get a run soon in place of Marco Jansen
- Rohit Sharma (C) and Quinton de Kock (WK)/Chris Lynn expected to open the inning for MI and Suryakumar Yadav will follow them at no. 3
- Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, and Krunal Pandya have duties to score runs in middle-order batting
- while in the bowling department, Trent Boult, Jasprit Bumrah, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Kieron Pollard, and Jayant Yadav have duties to plucked wickets
Mumbai Indians Squad
Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Arjun Tendulkar, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Trent Boult, Jimmy Neesham, Jayant Yadav, Piyush Chawla, Kieron Pollard, Anmolpreet Singh, Mohsin Khan, Yudhvir Singh, Ishan Kishan, Aditya Tare, Saurabh Tiwary, Jasprit Bumrah, Dhawal Kulkarni, Suryakumar Yadav, Marco Jansen, Krunal Pandya, Adam Milne, Chris Lynn, Rahul Chahar, Hardik Pandya, Anukul Roy
Probable Playing 11 For Punjab Kings & Team News
- Lokesh Rahul (WK/C)
- Mayank Agarwal
- Chris Gayle
- Deepak Hooda
- Nicholas Pooran
- Shahrukh Khan
- Moises Henriques
- Fabian Allen
- Mohammed Shami
- Murugan Ashwin
- Arshdeep Singh
Punjab Kings Team News and Combination
Chris Gayle or Nicholas Pooran has three ducks in four matches so that Panjab must surely be looking at dropping them and Dawid Malan is the option available for them
- Lokesh Rahul (WK/C) and Mayank Agarwal expected to open the inning for PBKS and Chris Gayle/David Malan will follow them at no. 3
- Nicholas Pooran, Deepak Hooda, Moises Henriques, and Shahrukh Khan have duties to score runs in middle-order batting
- while in the bowling department, Mohammed Shami, Fabian Allen, Arshdeep Singh, Murugan Ashwin, Moises Henriques, and Deepak Hooda have duties to plucked wickets
Punjab Kings Squad
Lokesh Rahul, Harpreet Brar, Chris Gayle, Chris Jordan, Darshan Nalkande, Deepak Hooda, Arshdeep Singh, Ishan Porel, Mandeep Singh, Mayank Agarwal, Mohammed Shami, Murugan Ashwin, Nicholas Pooran, Prabhsimran Singh, Ravi Bishnoi, Sarfaraz Khan, Dawid Malan, Jhye Richardson, Shahrukh Khan, Riley Meredith, Moises Henriques, Jalaj Saxena, Utkarsh Singh, Fabian Allen, Saurabh Kumar
PBKS vs MI Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Team for [Grand League]
Team - 1
- Wicket-Keeper: L Rahul (C)
- Batsmen: C Gayle, M Agarwal, S Yadav (VC), H Pandya
- All-Rounders: M Henriques, K Pollard, D Hooda
- Bowlers: M Shami, R Chahar, A Singh
Team - 2
- Wicket-Keeper: N Pooran, I Kishan
- Batsmen: R Sharma (C), C Lynn, D Malam, S Khan
- All-Rounders: F Allen, K Pandya
- Bowlers: T Boult (VC), J Bumrah, J Richardson
Team - 3
- Wicket-Keeper: L Rahul (C), I Kishan
- Batsmen: R Sharma (VC), C Lynn, S Yadav, C Gayle
- All-Rounders: D Hooda, K Pandya
- Bowlers: T Boult, J Richardson, R Chahar
Team - 4
- Wicket-Keeper: Q de Kock (C), L Rahul
- Batsmen: M Agarwal (VC), S Yadav, H Pandya
- All-Rounders: K Pollard
- Bowlers: T Boult, J Bumrah, J Yadav, M Ashwin, J Richardson
PBKS vs MI Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Team for [Small League]
- Wicket-Keeper: L Rahul (C)
- Batsmen: R Sharma (VC), M Agarwal, S Yadav
- All-Rounders: M Henriques, K Pollard, F Allen
- Bowlers: M Shami, T Boult, J Bumrah, R Chahar
PBKS vs MI Dream11 Best Choice For Captain And Vice-Captain Prediction
- L Rahul – 252 Fantasy Points
- R Sharma – 193 Fantasy Points
- S Yadav – 202 Fantasy Points
- M Agarwal – 160 Fantasy Points
- R Chahar – 257 Fantasy Points
- T Boult – 225 Fantasy Points
Must have a player in your PBKS vs MI Dream 11 Team
Rohit Sharma – Runs 206 Average 41.20 (Last 5 match Performances)
KL Rahul – Runs 190 Average 38.00(Last 5 match Performances)
Trent Boult – Wickets 9 Average 16 (Last 5 match Performances)
Arshdeep Singh – Wickets 5 Average 19 (Last 5 match Performances)
Who Will Win Today IPL Match Between PBKS vs MI, 17th Match?
WHO WILL WIN THIS MATCH
PBKS to Win – 43% => BET ON BETWINNER
MI to Win – 57% => BET ON BETWINNER
Match ODDS on Betwinner Odds
PBKS to Win – 2.368 => BET ON BETWINNER
MI to Win – 1.56 => BET ON BETWINNER
MI is the Favourite to win this match
TEAM SCORE WHEN BATTING 1ST
Mumbai Indians 150+ => BET ON BETWINNER
Punjab Kings 156+ => BET ON BETWINNER
TOP BATSMEN (TO RUNS SCORER)
Rohit Sharma (Mumbai Indians)
Lokesh Rahul (Punjab Kings)
TOP BOWLER (WICKETS TAKEN)
Jasprit Bumrah (Mumbai Indians)
Mohammed Shami (Punjab Kings)
Place Your BET on BETWINNER (Use Promo Code: MYFINAL11 & Claim First Deposite bounce up to 8500INR)
Paytm, UPI & Bank Transfer Available for Deposite and Withdrawl money
At MyFinal11 we earn our revenue from advertising. as we have users from all over the globe. We would like to offer all users of myfinal11 the following advice and warning: Be aware that gambling laws vary between states and territories. Please check your local laws before engaging in any real money gambling. This text appears on every page on myfinal11 and we believe it is an important message. Myfinal11 is a free site and we will not ask you for money it’s just for fun. myfinal11 takes no responsibility for actions performed by its users outside of myfinal11 or on the sites of any of its advertised partners. Myfinal11 does not condone gambling in any way.